<p> </p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Hi guys!</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Today I’m gonna introduce English grammar through the song<span>  </span>UNBREAK MY HEART performed by Toni Braxon.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Isn’t it weird when you heard “ unbreak my heart”? If you look up the word<span>  </span>UNBREAK<span>  </span>in the dictionary, you can never find it. In fact, in English songs or in spoken English, 2% of errors are allowed. So “ unbreak my heart “ is easier to sing than “ don’t break my heart”, don’t you agree? Thus, Unbreak my heart, undo this hurt, uncry these tears….However, remember, in daily life, don’t use UN as prefixes for verbs ( ie: don’t say: ungo to the market!)</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Now enjoy the song!</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Don't leave me in all this pain<br /> Don't leave me out in the rain<br /> Come back and bring back my smile<br /> Come and take these tears away<br /> I need your arms to hold me now<br /> The nights are so unkind<br /> Bring back those nights when I held you beside me<br /> <br /> Un-break my heart<br /> Say you'll love me again<br /> Undo this hurt you caused<br /> When you walked out the door<br /> And walked out of my life<br /> Un-cry these tears<br /> I cried so many nights<br /> Un-break my heart<br /> My heart<br /> <br /> Take back that sad word good-bye<br /> Bring back the joy to my life<br /> Don't leave me here with these tears<br /> Come and kiss this pain away<br /> I can't forget the day you left<br /> Time is so unkind<br /> And life is so cruel without you here beside me<br /> <br /> Un-break my heart<br /> Say you'll love me again<br /> Undo this hurt you caused<br /> When you walked out the door<br /> And walked out of my life<br /> Un-cry these tears<br /> I cried so many nights<br /> Un-break my heart<br /> My heart<br /> <br /> Don't leave me in all this pain<br /> Don't leave me out in the rain<br /> Bring back the nights when I held you beside me<br /> <br /> Un-break my heart<br /> Say you'll love me again<br /> Undo this hurt you caused<br /> When you walked out the door<br /> And walked out of my life<br /> Un-cry this tears<br /> I cried so many, many nights<br /> Un-break my<br /> <br /> Un-break my heart oh baby<br /> Come back and say you love me<br /> Un-break my heart<br /> Sweet darlin'<br /> Without you I just can't go on<br /> Can't go on....</p>
Be the first person to like this.