<p> </p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Never gonna <span> </span>give you up (by Rick Astley)</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">We're no strangers to love<br /> You know the rules and so do I<br /> A full commitment's what I'm thinking of<br /> You wouldn't get this from any other guy<br /> <br /> I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling<br /> Gotta make you understand<br /> <br /> Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down<br /> Never gonna run around and desert you<br /> Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye<br /> Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you<br /> <br /> We've known each other for so long<br /> Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it<br /> Inside we both know what's been going on<br /> We know the game and we're gonna play it<br /> <br /> And if you ask me how I'm feeling<br /> Don't tell me you're too blind to see<br /> <br /> Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down<br /> Never gonna run around and desert you<br /> Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye<br /> Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you<br /> <br /> (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)<br /> (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)<br /> <br /> We've known each other for so long<br /> Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it<br /> Inside we both know what's been going on<br /> We know the game and we're gonna play it<br /> <br /> I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling<br /> Gotta make you understand</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Hi guys,</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Notice the colloquial English in this song:</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Wanna = want to</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Gonna = going to</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Gotta = got to</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Here is the link, click on it and enjoy the song!</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2n</p>;
Be the first person to like this.