Viewing Single Post
<p> </p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 12pt;">If you go away<span>  </span>( by <span class="st"><span> </span>Shirley Bassey</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">If you go away, on this summer day<br /> Then you might as well take the sun away<br /> All the birds that flew in the summer sky<br /> When our love was new and our hearts were high<br /> When the day was young and the night was long<br /> And the moon stood still for the night birds' song<br /> If you go away, if you go away, if you go away<br /> But if you stay, I'll make you a day<br /> Like no day has been or will be again<br /> We'll sail the sun, we'll ride on the rain<br /> We'll talk to the trees and worship the wind<br /> Then if you go, I'll understand<br /> Leave me just enough love to hold in my hand<br /> If you go away, if you go away, if you go away</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Hi guys,</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Notice that cau truc MIGHT…..AS WELL: cach noi mien cuong</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">If you go away, on this summer day<br /> Then you might as well take the sun away</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Clik on this link</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j4MRFNegJs</p>;
<p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
Be the first person to like this.